Metafilter Musicians: Thank you. February 16, 2007 7:24 PM   Subscribe

Regarding the Point Source Pollution playlist organized by Dr. Zira: Thank you to all Metafilter Music contributors in general. Having just finished dragging speaker wire all over the room and hooking up an amp, I am thrilled to finally be browsing through Metafilter Music. I haven't done so before now, and I am astounded. I feel like I'm cheating someone, somehow. Thank you to the incredible barmaljova, Saellys, inoculatedcities, and Alexandros especially for the amazing work. Thousands of others yet to hear, probably just as deserving of praise.
posted by odinsdream to MetaFilter Music at 7:24 PM (8 comments total)

Thousands of others yet to hear, probably just as deserving of praise.

We're only at ~865 so far, actually. But working on it.

posted by cortex at 8:38 PM on February 16, 2007

Well, consider it in that kind of... you know... "things to come" way.
posted by odinsdream at 8:51 PM on February 16, 2007

Speaker... wire? How delightfully antiquarian. Do also you have one of those wind-up phonographs with the brass horn on top that looks like a gigantic steampunk hummingbird should be drinking nectar out of it?
posted by George_Spiggott at 10:39 PM on February 16, 2007

Cool, odinsdream! Welcome to MeFi Music! Set a spell! Take your shoes off! Y'all come back now, hear?
posted by flapjax at midnite at 4:47 AM on February 17, 2007

Speaker... wire? How delightfully antiquarian.

There's a way to connect speakers to an amp without speaker cable? I'm not sure I like this future.
posted by jack_mo at 6:02 AM on February 17, 2007

We're only at ~865 so far, actually. But working on it.

Yeah, and it's actually eight hundred and something songs by 7 mefites with sockpuppets.
posted by micayetoca at 7:09 AM on February 17, 2007

Man, I need to get back to songwriting.
posted by The Great Big Mulp at 8:34 AM on February 17, 2007

Shit! I've just realised I erased some 20 songs I was in the middle of. Shit shit shit.
posted by The Great Big Mulp at 8:41 AM on February 17, 2007

« Older add to playlist from music index   |   London meetup photos (Feb 2007) Newer »

You are not logged in, either login or create an account to post comments