Thread, interrupted June 17, 2007 10:33 AM   Subscribe

Is there a way to re-open the Mefi Anniversary Meetup Thread for comments? I wanted to see if anybody else would like to get together on Thursday or Friday night, as I'll be making it a 4-day weekend.
posted by Afroblanco to MetaFilter Gatherings at 10:33 AM (10 comments total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

I think you just did.
posted by jessamyn (staff) at 10:41 AM on June 17, 2007 [1 favorite]

I was going to make a new thread next week when I finished the contract on the bar space and paid the deposit and all. But yeah, we do need a new portland meetup announcement thread and I was thinking a Sunday brunch or Friday dinner somewhere between small groups of us would probably be a good idea.
posted by mathowie (staff) at 3:02 PM on June 17, 2007

I am so considering going up there just so Matt and I can finally meet face-to-face and he can punch me.
posted by wendell at 4:19 PM on June 17, 2007

K-rad.
posted by Afroblanco at 4:55 PM on June 17, 2007

I am so considering going up there just so Matt and I can finally meet face-to-face and he can punch me.

Pic plz. Or wear one of those mounted cameras they use for those "let's send people into a haunted abandoned Depression era prison."
posted by spec80 at 5:46 PM on June 17, 2007

Is anyone willing to pick me up on their way down to Portland? I'm in Olympia…
posted by blasdelf at 3:12 AM on June 18, 2007

Yay! I just moved to portland, and I'd love to meet me some mefites before the total overstimulation of the anniversary meetup.
posted by janell at 6:59 PM on June 18, 2007

Should this be on the meetup sidebar instead of the closed thread? Or does that not make any sense since it's the closed thread that has all the actual details?

WHY IS EVERYTHING SO GOD DAMNED COMPLICATED WITH YOU PEOPLE?
posted by dersins at 5:48 PM on June 21, 2007

History repeats itself
posted by parallax7d at 12:32 PM on June 26, 2007

This is getting weirdly recursive.
posted by dersins at 1:36 PM on June 26, 2007

« Older Denver Meetup Redux   |   Oh, not again! It gets worse every time he doesn't... Newer »

You are not logged in, either login or create an account to post comments