MetaFilter Tagline T-shirts March 16, 2000 9:43 PM   Subscribe

I've been thinking of doing some MetaFilter t-shirts for a while now, just for shits and giggles (and to give away to frequent and eloquent posters to MetaFilter), but I need a slogan on the front or back. Anyone got any ideas? "It's your web, log it" is pretty lame. Can anyone think of something better?
posted by mathowie to MetaFilter-Related at 9:43 PM (9 comments total)

I suppose "It's like a freakshow for your mind" wouldn't work...

How about "Not just talk - MetaTalk&tm;."
posted by CrazyUncleJoe at 11:36 PM on March 16, 2000


er... &tm; == ™ or tm or something...
posted by CrazyUncleJoe at 11:36 PM on March 16, 2000


... or MetaFiltering the web so you don't have to.

... or MetaFilter. MetaCool!

Sorry, I've been metaworking on metacubed all metanight, and I'm metagoofy.
posted by CrazyUncleJoe at 11:40 PM on March 16, 2000


CuJoe sneaking in the MetaPlug ;b
posted by dangerman at 8:03 AM on March 17, 2000


I never MetaFilter I didn't like.

MetaFiltered to remove 99% of all impurities (and the remaining 1% is the good stuff)

Where the elite meet to bleat.

Not so much a weblog as several hundred websplinters

Halfway house for inactive bloggers

Content-ment

A whole bunch of Swell Foops
I apologize for all the above. I'll try to do better later.
posted by wendell at 10:30 AM on March 17, 2000


I think you should just make some Team Meta shirts. Anagrams are so webilicious! Tame Team Meta? Meta Meat Tame Team Mate?

posted by jessamyn at 10:30 AM on March 18, 2000


Click my monkey.


Frontlogged/Backlogged


Where today's tomorrow was here the day before yesterday.




posted by plinth at 9:41 AM on March 20, 2000


On a t-shirt, I could see:
- "MetaFilter" printed on the filter end of a cigarette.
- A clipped-newspaper ransome note, saying the web has been kidnapped or somesuch. (with "MetaFilter" on the back, in the same clipped-newspaper style.)

I also see that it's time for me to get some sleep.
posted by jason at 10:57 PM on March 20, 2000


You're so META smart.

MetaFilter - it's not your mama's web.

I dunno...I like wendell's ideas.
posted by SuperGoat at 9:25 AM on March 22, 2000


« Older There should be an easier way to quote   |   http:// and thee: save some broken links Newer »

You are not logged in, either login or create an account to post comments