Site Update #8, 2020 November 6, 2020 11:27 AM Subscribe
Hello! It’s been quite a week - our team has been mostly devoted to election-related preparation, including making sure shifts were double-covered so everyone could take reasonable breaks and not burn out too hard. Consequently, this is a short update! Thank you, everyone, for working with us in keeping the site as safe and sane as possible during this stressful time.
- The long-delayed pronoun field change is nearly ready. We hope to start testing it next week.
- The rest of dev time this week was devoted to election-backend support
- The annual Metafilter Card Swap is open! Signups continue until 11/19
- The Metafilter New Years Gala is on!
- The next BIPOC Advisory Board Meeting is being scheduled.
- The full meeting minutes from meeting #2 have been approved and are posted on the Board page
- We are paying an honorarium per meeting for each board member, and we welcome funding for it! If you want to help with this, you can do that via the Funding Page. Just send a message via the Contact Form or to email@example.com and let us know to earmark your contribution for that purpose.
- If any POC are interested in participating in the board or receiving meeting notes regularly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This thread is closed to new comments.